What is the biggest and largest jackpot about all european lotteries. The top 5 jackpot prices ever are: euromillions, euromillions, eurojackpot, SuperEnalotto Italie and the German Lotto on number 5
Biggest 5 lottery winners ever
1. Number one and two are the jackpot of the euromillions lottery. The firts price is £161.7 million (EUR185 million/US$260 million), this was the largest jackpot and single-ticket jackpot in the pan-European EuroMillions in GBP currency, won on 12 July 2011 in the UK.
2. €190 million (£148.7 million/US$234 million) was the largest jackpot and single-ticket jackpot in the pan-European EuroMillions in EUR currency, won on 10 August 2012 in the UK. On 24 October 2014 the jackpot is the same.
3. €190 million (£149.8 million/US$240.7 million) was won by a single-ticket in Portugal.
€61.2 million (£48.8 million/US$79.2 million) was the largest jackpot and single-ticket jackpot in the pan-European Eurojackpot, won on 12 September 2014 in Finland.
4. €147.8 million (US$205 million) was the largest single-ticket jackpot in Italy’s SuperEnalotto lottery. The price is won on 22 August 2009. The lottery winner lives in Bagnone (Toscana).
5. On the 5th position we have the German Lotto with a jackpot of €45.4 million (US$67 million). This Lotto price was the largest jackpot in Germany’s Lotto 6 aus 49 history. The price has won in december 2007.
More big winners on biggestlotterywinners.com